Macaroni in a Mug
Need an easy and cozy lunch? This mug full of macaroni and cheese is a great option!
What You Need
- Macaroni noodles
- Shredded cheese
- Fill your mug about ¾ of the way full with macaroni noodles. Add water until it just covers the noodles.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high and then take out and stir. Microwave for another minute and stir. Microwave for one final minute and stir. The water should be almost gone!
- Pour a few spoonfuls of milk into your mug. If you like your macaroni and cheese to be thicker, put in less milk. It’s up to you!
- Add a few handfuls of shredded cheese. Here, too, it’s up to you how much cheese you put in!
- Stir in the cheese and microwave for a quick 30 seconds so it melts. Let cool and eat!