1 Way to Help Your Girl Battle Bully Thoughts in 2021
Sometimes the biggest bully in a girl’s life is not a person, but her own intrusive thoughts. Spiraling, bully thoughts may include, I’m not…
- Good enough
- Smart enough
- Pretty enough
- Popular enough
- ________ enough
Because bully thoughts always clamor for the last word, the battle in her mind can be relentless and exhausting.
When battling bully thoughts, don’t give up. Look up! Look up God’s unshakeable promises so she can fight back with Truth!
Jot Scripture promises on sticky notes, or write them on the bathroom mirror. Speak them over your girl, memorize them, and pray them. Scripture is an anchor that stops the spiraling and helps her battle bully thoughts with Truth.
Need a place to start? Here are five unshakeable, unbreakable promises!
- God is fighting for her. Do not be afraid of them; the Lord your God himself will fight for you (Deuteronomy 3:22).
- God is with her. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go (Joshua 1:9).
- God is greater than her greatest fear. The one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
- God is for her. If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31).
- She is LOVED. That is what we are! (1 John 3:1).
If you’re ready to move from Scripture skimming to Scripture saturation, this easy-to-follow guide is perfect for you. Use it all year long! Download here.
If you are looking for a meaningful way for your girl to dig deeper into Scripture with you, check out this hardcover NIV Bible here. It will help your girl develop a habit of studying God’s Word and has space to journal on every page so she can reflect on what she just read.