Cake Batter Truffles
Cute, yummy, and easy to make, this sprinkle-filled dessert is perfect for a summer treat!
What You Need
- ½ cup (120 ml) butter
- ½ cup (120 ml) flour
- ¼ cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 ½ cup (355 ml) funfetti cake mix
- ¾ cup (180 ml) rainbow sprinkles
- ½ tablespoon (8 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (235 ml) white chocolate chips
- Wax paper
- Mix flour, sugar, butter, cake mix, and vanilla in a bowl. Add sprinkles and mix well.
- Mold with your hands into a solid ball and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to make truffles, microwave your white chocolate chips for 30 seconds at a time until fully melted.
- Roll a bit of cake batter into a small ball, and dip in melted chocolate.
- Place chocolate covered ball on wax paper and add leftover sprinkles. Continue until all batter is used.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before eating. Yum!