Bring the fair to you with these delicious mini corndog cups!
What You Need
- 2 packages of cornbread mix
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups (250 ml) milk
- 1 cup (235 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 9 hot dogs, cut in thirds
- Muffin or mini muffin tin
- Ketchup and mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Make sure a grown-up helps you with the oven!
- Grease muffin tin and set aside.
- Mix cornbread and brown sugar in a bowl. Mix eggs and milk separately and gently stir
into cornbread mixture. Add cheese and gently mix together.
- Pour into muffin tins until each one is about half full. Add hot dog pieces to the center of
- Bake for 14-18 minutes, or until the cornbread is golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard!