These cute fall luminaries are perfect for those longer nights and colder days.
What You Need
- Option A – brown paper bag, markers, sand, and scissors
- Option B – mason jar, fall leaves, Mod Podge, twine, and paintbrush
- Both – battery-powered candles
Directions for Option A:
- Draw the shape of a leaf on one side of the brown paper bag and cut it out.
- Open the bag and roll or fold the top a few times to make it a bit more sturdy.
- Add sand to the bottom of the bag and top with a candle. All set!
Directions for Option B:
- Clean the mason jar and add Mod Podge around the outside of the jar.
- Attach leaves to the jar and carefully Mod Podge over them.
- Let dry, and tie a piece of twine in a bow around the top of the jar.
- Add a candle and you’re good to go!