These adorable succulents are simple to make and will stay cute forever!
What You Need
- Hot glue
- Cut leaves out of the felt using the shapes below. Use one shape for each succulent you plan to make.
- Cut a small circle as the base for your succulent.
- Pinch one end of a leaf and hot glue it to the edge of your base. Do the outer layer of your succulent first!
- Continue gluing leaves in a circular pattern around the edge and then into the middle.
- Roll your center leaf before hot gluing to make the center of your succulent.
- Place your succulent in a little pot and you’re done!