Frozen Yogurt Bites
Miss your froyo hangouts? No problem! Make your own!
What You Need
- 1 cup (235 ml) of your choice of fruit
- A spoonful of honey
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup (235 ml) of plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup (235 ml) of granola
- Muffin tin
- Spray a little non-flavored cooking spray on your muffin tin.
- Add your fruit and honey to a bowl.
- Use a fork or the back of a spoon to mash the fruit into small pieces.
- Stir in the salt and the greek yogurt until its mixed well.
- Add about 1 spoonful of granola to the bottom of each tin, then add your yogurt mix.
- Place the bites in the freezer for 2 hours to set before you enjoy!