Mini Marquee Signs
These cute and fun marquee signs are super easy to make, and look like real marquee signs, only mini!
What You Need
- A matchbox
- Thick white paper
- The marquee alphabet (find one or make your own!)
- Remove the white box holding the matches from the outer case. Set the outer case and extra matches aside.
- Measure your white paper to fit the size of the box. You want about half an inch (25 mm) extra on all sides.
- Cut the paper and fold down the sides so it fits into the box. You should now have a complete-looking box.
- Cut out and tape or draw your letters in two lines on the white paper to make your marquee sign. Add a tiny strip of white paper in the middle of the sign to get the full effect.
- Add a magnet to put on your fridge or locker, or display in your room.