Paint Chip Reminder Boards
What You Need
- Paint chips
- Thick paper
- Frame with glass
- Dry erase markers
- Tape or glue
- Pen or marker
*Before you get started, make sure your paint chips fit the color palette you want to use for your board. Pick paint chips carefully!
- Remove the back of the frame and cut your piece of paper to fit into the frame.
- Glue or tape paint chips in strips on the paper. You can cut paint chips to rearrange the colors or keep them the same.
- Write “Month:” at the top of the paper if you’re using it as a calendar, or you can write “To Do” if you want it for making lists.
- Put the paper in the frame and secure the back of the frame in place.
- Fill in your schedule or to-do list on the glass with the dry erase marker, and put somewhere you’ll see it often!