Pineapple Mason Jar
This adorable pineapple jar is cheery and will last forever!
What You Need
- Mason jar
- Yellow and green paint
- Black permanent marker
- Green felt
- Hot glue gun
- Paint the inside of your mason jar yellow, and set aside to dry. *Tip: add paint to the jar and roll around until all the sides are covered!
- Paint the lid of the jar green and set aside to dry.
- Cut green felt in long leaves and attach them to the top of the lid with hot glue.
- Draw little ‘x’s around the outside of your jar.
- Screw on the lid and you’re done!