An adorable plant that will stay cute forever!
What You Need
- Smooth, succulent-shaped rocks
- A pot or planter
- Dirt to fill the planter
- Shades of green paint
- White paint
- Wash your rocks and set out to dry. While your rocks dry, fill your pot or planter with dirt and set aside. If you want, you can also paint your pot before you get started on your rocks!
- Paint each rock with a coat of green paint. Vary up the color of green for each rock to make them look unique.
- Let dry.
- Paint another coat and let dry. If needed, you can paint a third coat and dry.
- Add dots or tiny lines for spines and prickles. Have fun with it!
- Add the rocks to your planter and you’re done.