A delicious and fun dip with a twist, this s’mores dip tastes almost like the real thing!
What You Need
- A large pan (cast iron works best)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of butter
- 1 cup (240 ml) of chocolate chips
- About 30 marshmallows, cut in half
- Graham crackers
- Put the pan in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for a few minutes, just to warm it up. *Make sure a grown-up helps you with the oven!
- Take out the pan and add butter, letting it melt over the bottom of the pan.
- Add chocolate chips across the bottom of the pan, and cover with marshmallow halves in a spiraling circle pattern.
- Put the pan back in the oven on broil for a few minutes. Make sure you watch the pan because it won’t take long!
- When the marshmallows look toasty, take out the pan and serve with graham crackers.