Strawberry Almond Milk Ice Cream
What You Need
Almond milk (or any non-dairy milk) Coconut milk also works great!
Ice cube tray
5-6 frozen strawberries
- Pour almond milk into all the slots on your tray and freeze.
- Peel and break apart the banana into bite-size pieces and put them in a baggie to freeze the pieces.
- When you want to make the ice cream, add the banana pieces and half of your tray of milk cubes into the blender. Blend.
- Add the frozen strawberries or frozen strawberry pieces to the blender. Blend.
- Start with ½ cup (120ml) of almond milk and blend! If it’s not enough, go ahead and add ½ cup (120ml) more until you get that signature ice cream look just right!