Unicorn Crayon Cup
This cute unicorn craft is easy AND helpful.
What You Need
- Tin can
- White paper
- Sparkly gold/yellow paper
- Black marker
- Pink, purple, green, and yellow felt or paper
- Make sure your tin can is clean and doesn’t have any sharp edges. Then, wrap a piece of white paper around it to measure the paper. Cut your paper to fit the cup, and glue it on.
- While the glue dries, cut a tall triangle out of your gold paper for the horn. Glue the horn to the top of the can.
- Cut flowers out of the purple and pink felt, and leaves from the green felt. Glue those across the bottom of the horn, like a little crown.
- Carefully draw little eyelashes below the unicorn crown. Now fill your cup with crayons, markers, or pens.