Make sure you have succulents wherever you go with this easy and cute succulent wall hanging!
What You Need
- Popsicle sticks
- Hot glue or glue dots
- Fake succulents
- Magnets or string
- Set out 4 popsicle sticks with about half an inch (25 mm) between sticks.
- Glue one popsicle stick on its edge to one side of all 4 sticks. Do the same with another popsicle stick on the other side of the sticks.
- Glue 4 more sticks to the top edges of the sideways popsicle sticks. When you’re done, it should look like a mini pallet.
- Wedge succulents between the popsicle stick slats on your little pallet and glue them down if needed.
- Glue magnets to the back to put on a fridge or tie a string to the top so you can hang it on the wall!