What You Need
- Paper plates
- Contact paper or lots of clear tape
- Something to decorate your window art with (crayons, markers, colored pencils, paint, whatever you want)
- Optional: Flowers
- Cut out the center of the paper plate so you have a ring (be careful not to cut the edge at all).
- Decorate your ring however you want!
- Place contact paper on the bottom of the plate and if you have flowers, put them on top of the sticky side. Optional: You can also cut some tiny pieces of colored paper if flowers are not at hand.
- Place another piece of contact paper on top of the ring.
- Give time for your ring to dry, if needed. Then hang or place in a window that gets LOTS of sun!
- Note: If you have tape instead of contact paper, make a lot of strips the length of your ring, so that they touch. Then stick your ring to your tape bottom and do the same to the top.